Freitag, 25. September 2009

The Countdown Challenge

So, actually I am still completely new to this whole blog stuff, but anyway I decided to take part in a book challenge! I just really like the idea and I wanna try if I can do it ;-)

The one I chose is called the Countdown Challenge



And here are the rules:

1. The goal of this challenge is to read the number of books first published in a given year that corresponds to the last digit of each year in the 2000s — 10 books from 2010, 9 books from 2009, 8 books from 2008, etc. The total number of books required, therefore, is 55.
2. This challenge lasts from 9/9/09 through 10/10/10.
3. Crossovers with other challenges are allowed and your lists may change at any time.
4. Sign up using Mr. Linky.
5. Have fun reading!


And this will be my list of books:
2010:

2009:

- Who´s that Girl byAlexandra Potter
- The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
- Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella

2008:
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Remember me? by Sophie Kinsella
- One Fifth Avenue by Candace Bushnell

2007:
- Learning to Swim by Cheryl Klam
2006:

- The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne
- A girl like moi by Lisa Barham

2005:

- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stief Larsson
- A long Way down by Nick Hornby
- I was a non-blonde cheerleader by Kieran Scott

2004:
- Metro Girl by Janet Evanovich

2003:

- The devil wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
- Tintenherz (Inkheart) by Cornelia Funke
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon

2002:

- All-American Girl by Meg Cabot
- The Eyre Affaire by Jasper Fforde

2001:

2 Kommentare:

  1. I LOVED The Book Thief! I've joined the countdown challenge, too. Come visit me here if you'd like. I've already read a couple of books for this challenge. I think it's going to be fun :)

    AntwortenLöschen