1. The goal of this challenge is to read the number of books first published in a given year that corresponds to the last digit of each year in the 2000s — 10 books from 2010, 9 books from 2009, 8 books from 2008, etc. The total number of books required, therefore, is 55.
2. This challenge lasts from 9/9/09 through 10/10/10.
3. Crossovers with other challenges are allowed and your lists may change at any time.
4. Sign up using Mr. Linky.
5. Have fun reading!
- Who´s that Girl byAlexandra Potter
- The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
- Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
- Remember me? by Sophie Kinsella
- One Fifth Avenue by Candace Bushnell
- The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne
- A girl like moi by Lisa Barham
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stief Larsson
- A long Way down by Nick Hornby
- I was a non-blonde cheerleader by Kieran Scott
- The devil wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
- Tintenherz (Inkheart) by Cornelia Funke
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
- All-American Girl by Meg Cabot
- The Eyre Affaire by Jasper Fforde